Coloured Glass Splashbacks are an elegant alternative to tiles in both the kitchen and bathroom. Our Coloured Glass Splashbacks come in any shape and size custom-cut to suit any aperture. The choice is also limitless with any colour available, also any high resolution picture can be printed onto the glass which makes for great wall art. Our sprayers are also designers who boast a large collection of designer luxury glass projects which makes for a dramatic impression in any kitchen.
Always open to new design ideas so the choice is endless, our qualified workman will work with you to ensure your design meets your requirements. Coloured Glass Splash Backs are also extremely durable and low maintenance compared to tiles which have grout between each tile that discolours over time and is hard to clean.
Coloured Glass Splashbacks are highly sanitary with such a smooth surface there isn’t a better surface for a bacteria free area.
Whether you’re looking to bring your old kitchen to life or have recently updated the look of your home but are missing that something special in your kitchen or bathroom, Coloured Glass Splashbacks are the way to go.
MandM Glass pride themselves on being extremely competitive priced so you will not be disappointed.
- We use low Iron glass for our Coloured Glass Splashbacks so that the colour of the paint comes through the glass more vibrantly.
- The glass is most commonly toughened for strength and durability but can be ordered no- toughened if required.
- 6mm is the standard thickness of the glass but we can offer a range of thicknesses from 4mm to 19mm to suit different scenarios i.e. Worktops, Cutting boards, Window Cills etc.
- The paint is specially formulated to be mould resistant.
- The Coloured Glass Splash backs are all foil backed to give the paint the maximum possible protection and lifespan.
- We use mirror adhesive to glue our Coloured Glass Splashbacks to the wall which is specially formulated to not react with paints or backings whilst also providing maximum adhesion strength.
- All our Coloured Glass Splashbacks are finished off with a polished edge.
- Once fitted we finish the Coloured Glass Splashbacks with sanitary silicone around the bottom,joints and corners. We then fill any exposed edges with painters mate so that it can be painted unto for an immaculate finish.
- We provide an enormous range of coloured glass splashbacks specifically from a RAL Chart and can Colour-Match to any Dulux colour.